Tuesday, August 12, 2008

En español

I have been meaning to get back to writing in Spanish. My first forays into creative writing were in Spanish, and I'd like to be able to get back to that. So I started a new blog en español. No theme, really, just a place to be able to hone my writing in that language and get some feedback from whomever wants to give it. I have an idea for a story I want to tell, and hopefully publish one day, and I am thinking it will be in Spanish.

Once again, I suck at coming up with names, so don't make fun of me for my lack of originality. Or, do, I probably should start working on a thick skin!

2 comments:

Limon Partido said...

I started my own blog and struggled with deciding to write in English or Spanish..so i just added one in Spanish...Do people get turned off..if it's in both languages?

http://latinalimonpartido.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I don't know if they get turned off not, I guess that's a choice the writer makes, and has to make it work whatever they choose. You'll never make everyone happy, because some people will always have a preference...so to thine own self be true ;)