Thursday, January 28, 2010

Um, hi

So it's been over a year since I wrote, here, huh?

I've had a muse-killing year. Details aside, I've kind of been like a deer stuck in the headlights for exactly the last 12 months. Just last week marked on year since our car got totaled after 2 aholes got into an accident right on front of our house and crashed into our poor, unassuming, paid-off car. It's been mostly all downhill from there.

I've often felt the need to write, but haven't had anything to say. So I just sit around saying, "Man, I really should write something. Oh hey, TV's on." The grey days of winter certainly don't help. I promised myself that this year would be different, but, man, laziness is hard to shake. Also, I have carrots to grow on Farmville. Which is pretty lame.

Alright! No more vegetating! From now on I will scour my brain for stuff to write about. In the meantime, here are some pictures from my last trip to PR. They represent exactly what I want right now:

An amazing beach:
Palomino Dock

And delicious fried food:
Fogón

Don't even tell me that doesn't sound good.

1 comment: